We Are Hiring !
We are currently looking for Application Engineers to join our team.
AEs will join Customer Success Group which is all about delivering high-value solutions to customers while driving growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the applications engineering team that supports the industry-leading solutions for Verification, Implementation, and Signoff. The primary focus of the Application Engineer (AE) is to drive increased usage of the product by collaborating with R&D and the Sales team in a dynamic, innovative environment. Some of the tasks include conducting competitive benchmarks and evaluations where they articulate the superiority of customer’s design team and management. In addition, AE’s deliver customer training, tape-out support, and collaborate on initiatives for product enhancements. The job involves working closely with users/customers and multiple organizations like R&D, marketing, and sales among others.
We’re looking for a Physical Implementation Application Engineer to join a world-class AE team responsible for driving adoption of our industry-leading place and route solution.
In this role, you will be an Applications Engineer who will play a critical role in our Customer Success Organization enabling the success of our customers in designing advanced chips on leading-edge process technologies.
You will provide technical and engineering insight and direction to improving usability, applicability, and adoption of implementation products, platforms, and solutions to meet the customer business needs.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise and support for our top customers.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues on customer designs.
- Work directly with Research and Development (R&D) to develop and implement our technical roadmap, specifications, and validation for improvements and enhancements.
- Learn methodologies and design flows deployed across a wide range of customers giving a view into how the differ customers design and verify their designs
- Partner with customers and Sales to identify business challenges, develop effective technical solutions, and increase utilization and retention of products on current accounts.
- Proficient with UNIX, HDL (Verilog/VHDL) and has a good understanding of ASIC design flow.
- Experience with Front-end Design (Synthesis, DFT), Back-end Design (Place and Route, Physical Verification), and Signoff (Static Timing Analysis, Extraction) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Python, Perl, Tcl/Tk is desirable.
- Creative, results-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to interact with customers.
- Good deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- BS/MS EE, CS, CE or related discipline and 3+ years of experience or similar coursework in digital design
- Good understanding of the RTL2GDS flows and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Synthesis, P&R, and timing analysis.
- Experience with timing and physical constraint methodologies.
- Experience with advanced technology nodes preferred.
- Knowledge of low-power design techniques and their trade-offs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for world-class customer service.
At SiliconCedars, we’re at the heart of innovations that will change the way we live, work, and have fun.
Inclusion and diversity are at the center of our core values. SiliconCedars considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Our offices are located today in Antelias, The Cedars of Lebanon and Saida.