We Are Hiring !
We are currently looking for talented Software Engineer with an excellent background in C++ to join our Custom Compiler R&D team.
You are going to be part of the team, which develops a modern solution for full-custom analog, custom digital, and mixed-signal IC design.
If you have great problem-solving skills and a background in mathematics, we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for designing algorithms and data structures, focus on development of complex software projects, optimizing or debugging software programs.
You will have an opportunity to learn and expertise in best-in-class technology for Advanced-node Custom Design, while working on enhancement of tool capabilities and features.
- BS with up to 5+ years' experience, or MS with up 3+ years' experience, preferably in EDA/Semiconductor industry.
- Solid C++ / C++ 11 programming skills.
- Object oriented programming skills / design patterns.
- Solid algorithm background and diagnostic skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving and imaginative thinking.
- API based development.
- Knowledge of Linux, Qt, TCL/TK.
- Ability to write functional/implementation specifications.
- Good communication skills, ability to work across teams in worldwide locations.
- History of excellent academic performance in relevant fields such as mathematics, digital systems and electronics.
At SiliconCedars, we’re at the heart of innovations that will change the way we live, work, and have fun.
Inclusion and diversity are at the center of our core values. SiliconCedars considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Our offices are located today in Antelias, The Cedars of Lebanon and Saida.