We Are Hiring !
Product validation engineer for Analog/mixed signal IC design tools
We are currently looking for Product validation engineer for Analog/mixed signal IC design tools to join our team.
This position offers opportunity to examine, improve and innovate layout automation methodologies for analog / custom digital designs.
The environment is very challenging & presents tremendous learning & growth.
- Validate the leading features of the product and work with other teams to make it achieve the delivery goal
- Deploy all solutions and methodologies to the worldwide community of users
- Product validation and project planning
- Experience in analog IC design, standard cell library/IP or digital design
- Knowledge of tools like Custom Compiler / Virtuoso, hspice, spectre, Hercules, ICV, Calibre, Star-RCXT
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development is preferred
- Demonstrates good mathematical analysis, programming and problem-solving skills
- Typically requires a minimum of up to 5 years of related experience
Soft skill requirement:
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills
- Project and resource planning
- Team motivation and retention
At SiliconCedars, we’re at the heart of innovations that will change the way we live, work, and have fun.
Inclusion and diversity are at the center of our core values. SiliconCedars considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Our offices are located today in Antelias, The Cedars of Lebanon and Saida.