We Are Hiring !
Site Reliability Engineer
We are currently looking for Site Reliability Engineers to join our team.
- Operate, monitor, and maintain high availability of AI/ML platforms and software services for Siliconcedars products running at Siliconcedars, customer sites, and on cloud
- Develop software to optimize on-prem/cloud systems, infrastructure, and eliminate work through automation
- Continually improve infrastructure & operations for AI/ML based tools; develop tools to monitor and maintain enterprise systems; automate everything
- Provide relief and sustainable resolution to issues within infrastructure while proactively preventing repeatable issues
- Work with team to establish service level objectives and monitor to ensure the objectives are met
- Drive initiatives with partner teams to improve the reliability and performance of the infrastructure through improved system design
- Drive a culture of zero manual activity which results in a highly automated environment delivering scalable solutions
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or another scientific or technical discipline
- Deep understanding of cloud services (Azure) and how to leverage them for compute, storage, and managed services including, but not limited to databases, managed Kubernetes, and Python/Django application services
- Experience with containerization, distributed computing, fault tolerance, throughput and latency tuning
- Experience in ML model versioning and deployment
- Versed in Infrastructure as a Code practices using technologies like Terraform, etc.
- Experienced using Kubernetes and related technologies (such as Docker) for application orchestration
- Thorough understanding of the Linux operating system and are at home on the command line
- Understanding of computer networking and how it applies in cloud environments
- SQL/NoSQL database administration
- Monitoring of large and scalable systems, applications and networks
- Ability to work in shifts that cover 24x7
At SiliconCedars, we’re at the heart of innovations that will change the way we live, work, and have fun.
Inclusion and diversity are at the center of our core values. SiliconCedars considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Our offices are located today in Antelias, The Cedars of Lebanon and Saida.